USFSA / Get Up
This fall sees the USFSA on a big drive to encourage people to #GetUp and get involved in their new campaign, with a stunning supporting film from Tea & Water Ltd.
Colourist Duncan Russell comments, 'Working with Rob is always a thrill. We spend the first 3 hours trying to pick the right music and catching up. When we finally get down to grading Rob has a very clear idea of what he wants and it's always beautiful. In this case it's sort of 'Lux Documentary'.
'The piece couldn't look too glossy or primped, but still had to be attractive and feel premium. The contrast was natural, stuff wasn't over 'shaped'. There are nuggets of warm rich colours in amongst the icy blues and greys. We had great feedback from the DOP Khalid Mohtaseb who is absolutely flying right now. What a pleasure.'
- Director Rob Chiu
- Agency/Client Tea & Water Ltd
- Production Company Iconoclast London
- Agency Producer Hannah Vicary
- Executive Creative Director Witold Riedel
- Creative Director Marina Gokman
- Producer Emily Rudge
- Managing Director / EP Anna Smith
- Post Producer Charles Gillett
- Colourist Duncan Russell
- DOP Khalid Mohtaseb
- Edit Adam Marshall / Whitehouse Post
- Audio Martin Leitner / Wave Studios
- Music Composition Sizzer Amsterdam