Nando's / Fino Platter
In an attempt to raise themselves above the standard fast food fair, Nando’s have launched their ‘Fino Platter’. And a fine looking plate of chicken it is.
Ben Taylor (MindsEye), having directed C4’s recent comedy series ‘Catastrophe’, extracts a pitch perfect performance from the two lads who are about to tuck into their feast. Its a fine balance to hit that comedy note, which requires performance, directing and script to work in harmony. The team have worked this one to perfection.
Graded by Julien Biard and put together in flame by Judy Roberts, the task was to take nothing away from the core of the commercial.
Right, I’m off to Nando’s to get a Fino Plataaarrrrr….. It might just catch on.
- Director Ben Taylor
- Agency/Client 18 Feet & Rising
- Production Company MindsEye
- Post Producer Vittorio Giannini
- Colour Grading Julien Biard
- Flame Judy Roberts
- Producer Jonny Kight
- Agency Producer Russell Taylor
- Editor Gareth McEwan @ Speade
- Audio Tom Joyce @ Factory